Here at IIoT Limited, we are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information. With the introduction of the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulations) which we are fully compliant with, the data we collect, use and store is fully detailed in our retention policy
and customer audit documents
(1) What information do we collect?
- Information about your visits to and use of this website;
- Information about any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website;
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us, and/or leaving guestbook comments, and/or subscribing to our website services and/or email notifications.
(2) Information about website visits
(3) Using your personal data
- improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- Provide other organisations with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user.
We will not, without your express consent, provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
The personal data collected will only be used for our own marketing purposes when your expressed consent has been received.
All personal data we hold can be accessed by making a Subject Access Request by email to SAR@webcontrol.co.uk
. At this time any information held should be checked and any errors can be corrected by submitting your correct data via this same email address.
We may charge a small admin fee of £10 for the provision of this information.
If you wish to optout of your data being held by ourselves, please email email@example.com
confirming your name and company and that you wish to withdraw your consent.
(4) Other disclosures
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
(5) Security of your personal data
We will take all reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information retained
within our own systems. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
(6) Policy amendments
(7) Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of third party websites and we advise you to check the privacy policies of other websites before you share any information.
(8) Our contact details
Please see the contacts page
for our details.